First step is to create a Java Project:
- Go to File menu > New > Java Project.
- Enter Project Name as “Selenium_webdriver_project”
- Click on Finish button.
Create Java Project – Selenium WebDriver
Second step is to create a Class under Java project:
- Under newly created project “Selenium_webdriver_project” you will see the “src“ folder & right click on the “src” folder & create the new class as “Webdriver_class”.
Create Java Class – Selenium WebDriver
Once you created the class you will see the Eclipse screen like this.
Start with Eclipse
- Right click on “Selenium_webdriver_project” & select Properties option.
- Select “Java Build Path” option in the left side of the Properties dialog box.
- Click on Libraries tab
- Click on “Add External JARs..” button.
- Select the extracted Selenium Java Client Driver folder downloaded in Step3 & add all JAR files present in the inside & outside of the “libs” folder. Once you select these JAR files then your properties folder will look like as below.
Import External- Selenium Client JAR Files
- Click on OK in the Properties dialog box to import.
Once you finish the Step 1 to Stage 4 then you’re able to run your first WebDriver script. You only have to copy paste the code written below & click on Run button to run your first script. Code below which is created to opens the newest Firefox browser window & open the Google page inside. In addition, it see the Name of the page & close the browser window.
Run your first Selenium Training Programmes:
How to write Facebook login program using Selenium Online?
How to write Gmail login program using Selenium ?
How to write Gmail Registration program using Selenium ?